If I’m gonna let you down, I might as well start with that, right? 😉
So, here’s what it’s NOT:
- It is not some mystery that has been kept a secret from the general public since the beginning of times – until now…..;
- It’s no guarantee for instant success, riches and happiness;
- And no, it will not instantly solve all of your issues without any kind of effort or difficulty.
It IS however THE shortcut to:
- Change whatever you want to change.
Still interested to find out what this mysterious shortcut is?
OK, I’ll tell you:
THE shortcut to all change and growth is to embrace what you most resist.
Let me repeat that, because it sounds so simple it might not sink in right away:
The shortcut to all change and growth is to embrace what you most resist.
Yeah, I know. This definitely calls for a rerun of one of my favorite quotes:
“The truth will set you free.
But first it will piss you off.”
The things you resist are usually not the things you enjoy dealing with.
The longer you wait and the longer you resist, the more you struggle.
The more you struggle, the more energy you waste.
The more energy you waste, the more difficult EVERYTHING becomes.
Before you know it, you’re in a downward spiral.
It’s like the entire flow stops. And whatever it is you are resisting, seems to grow bigger and badder and so much worse than it actually is…
This is the worst case scenario, of course – it really doesn’t have to come to that.
Take these steps to turn this spiral upwards, so you can create what you want and don’t get stuck:
1) Get crystal clear on what you REALLY want and clean up any and all resistance that comes up immediately (yes – it already comes up the moment you start dreaming about growing and stepping up…)
2) Consciously focus your energy on creating what you want, instead of worrying about it (which only leads to more worrying – what you focus on expands);
3) Take the inspired actions YOU are supposed to take, and let the universe handle the rest (once you know how this works, it’ll be sooo much easier and more fun to get your desired results!)
It takes some practice to make this process work for you – it’s very different from everything we were taught about getting results and achieving your goals.
And yes, resistance will still come up – just like it always does when you step into something bigger and new.
But when you address it instead of ignore it; combine the power of your intuition with the power of your mind AND make use of the ginormous power of the universe… you’ll see some magic in your business soon!
© Brigitte van Tuijl
P.S. Want to learn all about working with your intuition and co-creation with the universe, and how to make this work for you and your business?
My online program Business Magic – how to co-create with the universe for more joy, growth, flow & profit in your business teaches you EXACTLY how to do that!
When you use the powers of your intuition, mind, and the universe, you will always exactly know what YOUR best path to business growth, happiness & success is. You can read all about it here.
Want more articles like this delivered to your inbox for free?
Sign up for my FREE weekly ezine below, and you’ll get fresh inspiration on your virtual doormat every Wednesday: