Bronnie used to work as a nurse with patients who reached the end of their lives.
When she talked to them about the regrets they had, she heard the same 5 regrets over and over.
And THE number one thing people regretted at the end of their life, was this:
“I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.”
This was the most common regret of all. When people realize that their life is almost over and look back clearly on it, it is easy to see how many dreams have gone unfulfilled.
Most people had not honored even a half of their dreams and had to die knowing that it was due to choices they had made, or not made.”
From: Regrets of the Dying – Bronnie Ware
If you want to live a life of no regrets, these are good questions to answer now:
- Are you living a life true to yourself?
- Are you doing business in a way that’s true to who you really are?
- Are you going for your dreams and building the business you TRULY want to build?
Or are you hiding? Waiting?
- Your branding is just perfect so your website looks nicely slick & polished;
- Your money funnel is completely clear and all set up;
- You finished program X or training Y;
- You learned to work with method Z;
- You learned how to do videos, and, of course
- Have your own theme song and intro leader for your videos;
- And, of course, saved money to buy all the equipment you need, oh and
- You’ve lost those pesky 6 pounds you just can’t seem to shake – don’t want to be caught on video before you lost those, right?
Or are you waiting until you feel READY?
I sure hope not.
‘Cause I can tell you exactly when that is:
[clickToTweet tweet=”I can tell you exactly when you’ll feel ready to go for your big dream: NEVER.” quote=”I can tell you exactly when you’ll feel ready to go for your big dream: NEVER.” theme=”style2″]
So don’t wait. Don’t hide who you are.
Live a life true to YOU.
Build a business that’s COMPLETELY aligned with YOU.
Don’t settle for anything less.
Unless you want to die and look back on a life half lived, and regret all the things you did not do.
It’ll be too late to change it then.
But you can change it NOW.
So DO that.
Go for your true, deep, big dreams.
Yep, they’re scary.
Yep, they’re so big you don’t know where to start or how to ever make it.
JUST START SOMEWHERE.
You’ll figure it out along the way.
Your future self is waiting for you to step up NOW.
You’ve got this!
P.S.: Ready to finally GO for that big, bold business dream of yours? If you’re an ambitious female entrepreneur who’s out of the starter phase and ready to step it up a notch or two, my 1-1 coaching might be just what you need.
Want more articles like this delivered to your inbox for free?
Sign up for my FREE weekly ezine below, and you’ll get fresh inspiration on your virtual doormat every Wednesday: